Field Tour Demonstrating a Variety of Interseeded Cover Crop in Conventional and Organic Row Crops
Monday, April, 9, 2018
Please RSVP email@example.com if you plan to join us lunch
Join us whenever you can at the times listed below…
Route and Schedule
- 8:30 Koch Farms, 29350 South Cramer Rd, Molalla (45.181536, -122.620056) Common vetch in sweet corn
- 9:45 Pearmine Farms, 12225 River Rd NE, Gervais (45.096471, -122.977039) Meet at the corner of Concomoly and River Rd. Rye and oats in processing squash
- 11:15 47th Ave Farms, 18600 SE Lower Island Rd, Grand Island (45.127791, -123.037474) Triticale and common vetch in winter vegetables. Lunch provided here (Please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to join us lunch)
- 1:45 Horning Farms, Old River Rd, Corvallis (44.382169, -123.284450) Winter wheat in conventional and direct seeded systems following sweet corn.
- 2:50 OSU Vegetable Res. Farm, 34346 NE Electric Rd, Corvallis, (44.571485, -123.241370) Small grain cereals and legumes in sweet corn. Effects of interseeding time, planting method, corn variety and herbicides on cover crop establishment.