At last count there were 22 recipes for fennel and lots more for your other veggies too at Cook With What You Have. CSA members will find the password to the site in your email – enjoy your 24/7 access to recipe inspiration!
This week your share may include…
- Sweet Corn: Yum!
- Rainbow Chard: I sautéed this as soon as I got the share. It was so handy to have it ready – I heated some up for pasta and used the rest in a quiche. The greens are BIG before they’re cooked and very small afterward cooking it also nice to have the extra space in the fridge.
- Cucumbers: Sweet & tasty slicers
- Fennel: big beautiful bulbs – try it shaved into salad or sautéed
- Parsley: bunches of flat leaf italian makes a great salsa verde or tabbouleh
- Potatoes: red & purple varieties will both be in the share
- Summer Squash: Nice mix of green & yellow zucchini, crookneck and patty pan.
- Tomatoes: The early varieties are coming on strong and we should have at least a sampler of heirloom & slicing tomatoes too.
Coming soon… Anaheim Peppers!