BASKET: ( 0 )
This week your share may include…
- Broccoli Raab: spring raab, not to be confused with winter raab. Think we need some new names for all these fabulous variations on the broccoli/mustard theme !
- Cilantro: Hip-Hip-Hooray for the spring herbs!
- Choi: Check out my favorite recipe for soba noodles & choi. Or Matt’s hysterical choi-ce.
- Garlic Whistles: These are the flowering stalks of the garlic plant, aka scapes. I often toss them with a bit of salt & olive oil, put them under the broiler until just a few spots begin to carmelize, then put the whole tangle on the table as fun finger food.
- Lettuce Heads: And we continue to be very excited about salad!
- Spring Onions: Use these raw like a green onion or saute them.
- Sugar Sprint Peas: The eagerly awaited sugar snap peas have finally arrived! Eat the whole pod and peas. If you don’t eat them all on the way home, try this recipe.
- Radish Bunches: Easter Egg radishes are all different colors of red, purple, pink and white and make beautiful bunches! As long as the weather remains cool, they’ll be sweet and crunchy.