Delish “can’t stop eating” Kale Chips
My kids LOVED them! –Shareholder Brian Creasy
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons salt (this makes them pretty salty- you may want to reduce the amount, then sprinkle the chips with salt afterwards)
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 bunches kale, rinsed with stems removed
· Cut of break kale into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
· Mix vinegar, oil, and salt in a large bowl then add kale and mix by hand.
· Try to get all the leaves covered.
· Place on baking sheets (I like to use parchment paper for easy clean up) and bake at 350 F until they are crispy.
· After about 20 minutes, if it looks like they are not sizzling a bit or getting a little crispy, turn up the heat to 400°F.
· Time for baking varies depending on the size of your chips and desired crispness but I started at 8 minutes in a convention bake and that was plenty.
· The outer edges cook quicker than the pieces from near the stem.