Our SE Portland CSA
Getting fresh, delicious and sustainably farmed vegetables from us through the summer and fall is easy (and delicious), and we have options to suit a range of budgets and appetites.
- Join us at the beginning of the season as a CSA farm share member (best value);
- If the previous season’s still active, become a CSA farm share member on a prorated basis.
- Or try our CSA Sampler: It’s the same veggies our Half Share CSA members pick up, but just a single pickup. It’s a great way to dip your toe in the CSA community before joining, add some more veggies to your regular CSA share for special occasions, or just to get yourself a bag of delicious produce.
Then, simply figure out which share size works best for you…
- Family (whole) Share – Every household is different, but in our experience, this share will provide most of the vegetables needed to feed a family of four.
- Regular (half) Share – This is for smaller households and works really nicely for two discerning eaters.
… and then simply add it to your basket and check out securely. Then get ready for amazing veggies starting in May. We hope you can join us!