Our Lake Oswego CSA
And you can be a part of it! Ordering a Luscher Farm CSA share full of fresh, delicious and locally farmed vegetables is easy, and we have options to suit a range of budgets and appetites…
- Join us for the entire season as a CSA farm share member;
- If the season’s already started, then join us for a Pro-Rated CSA Share.
- If you’ve been wanting to give our CSA a trial run before signing up for a whole season then look for our single-pickup CSA Sampler Try It Out shares (the equivalent of our regular half share) when they pop up! (Psst: it also makes a great gift)
You’ll need to choose which share size works best for you:
- Whole Share – Every household is different, but in our experience, this share will provide most of the vegetables needed to feed a family of four. Winter 2023: $60.42/week
- Half Share – This is for smaller households. Winter 2023: $33.13/week
- Try It Out – This is a single pickup of the half share size basket: $37/pickup.
To sign up for the Luscher Farm CSA, contact Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation…
Call 503-675-2549 OR SIGN UP ONLINE
(Note that there is a fee for signing up online. You can avoid the fee by calling Lake Oswego Parks & Rec directly to sign up at 503-675-2549.)
Once you’ve signed up and paid for your favorite CSA options then come on down to Luscher Farm at 125 Rosemont Ave, Lake Oswego on the appointed Thursday from 5-7pm. During the 2023 Winter CSA season, pickups are every other Thursday, November 9th through April 18th, 2024.
To learn more about the Lake Oswego Luscher Farm pickup location and CSA, download our Luscher Farm Winter/Spring 2023-24 CSA brochure and order form (PDF). And feel free to email us if you have any questions?
Hope you can join us for a beautiful & bountiful CSA season!